The activity of alpha-amylase is crucial for the quality of the final product: bread, pasta, noodles and malt. Any producer of products from wheat, barley, rye and sorghum will benefit immensely from using the system to determine the number of falls.
PWYP-VL is suitable for all who require reliable and qualitative analysis in measuring the activity of alpha-amylase enzymes in grain, flour ...
1. Removable water bath - convenience in operation
2. Thermally protected sauna - safety of laboratory personnel
3. Built-in cooling system: stable results and saving of tap water (utility costs)
4. Stability of the agitator stirring frequency is the key to reliable results
5. Full automation of the mechanism
6. Good reproducibility of the data
7. Simplicity in operation: the method of determination is simple and operative, the measurement can be carried out by almost unprepared personnel
8. Low operating costs: no need for additional materials or chemicals
9. High reliability
The PWYP-VL is designed to obtain results from two samples in one measurement. Here it is possible to obtain a more accurate value by averaging the two obtained values of one flour sample for one determination or measuring more flour samples at the same time as compared to similar instruments.
• Specifications Power requirements: 230 V, 50 Hz
• Power consumption: 900W.
• Net weight: 18 kg
• Interface: 1 USB port
• Display: LCD